Monday, September 22, 2014

Troy Vincent Jr. Discusses His First NCAA Game

PX's Troy Vincent Jr., Class of 2014, got his first NCAA action this weekend against Presbyterian. I had the chance to speak with him today to get some feedback about playing at the college level. Here's what he had to say…..

RM:  What's the biggest difference you noticed between high school and college football?

TVJ:  The game speed is fast throughout the entire play and the entire game.

RM:  What did you think about your first play?

TVJ:  I'll have to get better. I got blown up. (LOL)

RM:  What did you take away from your first game day action?

TVJ:  Playing special teams will help me. It allows me to get that first hit, which is an important part of
setting the tone throughout the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment