Monday, September 15, 2014

Congratulations Jordan Gilbert, PX Class of 2018

I want to congratulate Jordan Gilbert of Gonzaga High School on his first high school game action yesterday in the game against Georgetown Prep. I spoke with him briefly after the game and here's what he had to say……

RM: How did it feel riding on the bus to the game?

JG:  I was nervous and excited.

RM:  Once you where on the field, what did you think about?

JG:  I was just ready to go. I was really excited that all the nervousness was gone.

RM:  What were you thinking after the first play?

JG:  I just said to myself that I can play on this level.  From then on, I just applied all the things I've
       worked on with PrimeXample.

I'd say Jordan had a pretty good first outing. His stats against Georgetown Prep were 3 pass break-ups, 3 tackles on offense and defense, and 1 reception for 3 yards. Great job and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment